Top 6 Halloween in Blackpool 2014 Events
October 21, 2014 at 1:32 pm
Blackpool is a premier resort town in North-west England famous for entertaining attractions, dare-devil roller-coasters, seaside piers and novelty amusement parks. At Halloween, Blackpool is transformed into a place for fright night thrills and trick-or-treat laughter. Grab a costume and get out into the town to enjoy the following special Halloween events for Blackpool in 2014.
- At the Blackpool Winter Gardens Empress Ballroom the Halloween Family Party lets you celebrate with all ages on Friday 31st of October 2014. The evening begins at 6.30pm until late, and tickets are available for Thursday, Saturday or Sunday if you want to party like it is Halloween night all weekend.
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon puts on a fantastic Halloween show taking you back through 1,000 years of Lancashire history, with murders, plagues and unsolved mysteries on the bill. Special attention will be paid to scary legends, crazy tricks and pumpkins, with a world of fright night fun to be had by all.
- The Blackpool Tower Circus starring the famous clowns Mooky and Mr Boo have a special Halloween themed show where acrobats and artists perform a thrilling combination of effects for an all age audience. The water finale is spectacular so be ready to get spookishly wet.
- Jungle Jim’s Children’s indoor play area are putting on a special Halloween treasure hunt where ghosts, ghouls and monsters try to stop you finding sweets and treats! There is also a special Halloween disco to get you rocking with all your favourite monsters.
- The Blackpool Tower “Spooktacular Family Halloween Party” broadcasts special lighting and effects just for Halloween including spider webs, mists and shadows, scary skeletons and glowing spectres over the town and promenade area to help you get into the mood. Inside the event part has prizes galore for fancy dress costumes, a spooky magic show and live entertainment throughout the evening.
- Madame Tussauds are going for fancy dress big-style this year with their “Glamoween” event party. See the famous waxworks and A-listers dressed in scary attire and have your picture taken, or take a selfie, next to your favourite star. Children get in free for this event.